[If you are viewing this via email, please click here to listen]
Today was a really fascinating conversation with a unique entrepreneur whose organization is putting a new spin on vertical communication. We welcomed to the show David Hassell, founder and CEO of 15Five. 15Five is a organization that has created a S2aaS (Simple-Sofware-as-a-Service) program that puts business communication into an entirely different light. Utilizing their custom software 15five provides an efficient system for vertical communication within businesses of all sizes. We definitely encourage you to take a moment and listen to this fascinating interview to see just how some of the concepts David discusses can apply to your life in business.
SHOW NOTES AND HIGHLIGHTS:
- We learn about David’s beginnings and hear a great story about what lead him to 15Five.
- Where did the name and concept for 15Five come from?
- Why is efficient communication so critical to being a successful organization?
- We learn exactly how the 15Five system works.
- Does the 15Five software inspire more open communication among employees?
- How do organizations modify the template? Is it possible to ask to many questions?
- Why should the 15Five concept become part of your company culture?
- Follow the 15Five blog.
- Find 15Five on Facebook and Twitter!
We feel really fortunate to have had the opportunity to speak with and learn from David. The above show notes can’t even begin to cover the depth of conversation that took place today. Do yourself a favor and transform the way you think about communication by listening to David and 15Five today.
If you found this conversation transformational, you can subscribe to our show directly from iTunes here; and if you would be so inclined, please leave a positive review and customer rating. Thanks for listening to BTR, and remember you must innovate to succeed.