A pleasure to welcome Danny Simon, CEO and co-founder of JobSync.com, to the show today!
Danny has taken JobSync from an idea on an iPad to a market-changing recruiting innovation relied on by Fortune 500 companies to find great talent.
1. Danny talks about the challenges that organizations like JobSync.com have to overcome to get large policy-ridden organizations to adopt new disruptive technologies.
2. The ability for an organization like JobSync to datamine extensive databases to connect candidates with searches does have the long-term probability to transform sourcing and recruiting.
3. Danny talks a bit about the technology behind JobSync.com.
4. Danny talks about how he built his team that is changing recruiting and sourcing, and how the idea was germinated.
5. The difference between active and passive job candidates, and how JobSync.com can serve both.
6. An organization will spend $3,500 to fill any given position…so you can begin to see how an outfit like JobSync.com can transform the hiring and recruitment process, which does it for less than $500.
7. Danny talks about striving for simplicity, and how achieving that is critical towards arriving at transformation.
8. He also sheds some light on the vital importance of naming a board of advisors that has relevant experience, connections, experience, and a willingness to shoot straight…
If you found value in this broadcast, you can subscribe to our show direct from iTunes here; and if you would be so inclined, please leave a positive review and customer rating. Thanks for listening to BTR!