A pleasure to welcome Mark Weinstein, CEO and Co-founder of Sgrouples, to today’s show!
Sgrouples, your OWN private network. No spying, no tracking, and no stalking!
SHOW NOTES + HIGHLIGHTS:
1. Is online privacy dead?
2. Do you have internet ADD? Has the web made thing simpler for you?
3. Why they are scrupulous about protecting user privacy…
4. But is transparency a good thing? Or not?
5. Mark speaks to the trend towards privacy globally…and what that means going forward.
6. There is room in the world for both models…Facebook’s open communication, and Sgrouple’s privacy model, where you choose who sees what.
7. “The privacy Bill of Rights…”
8. How do we really know that our data and communications are going to remain private?
9. How do you become profitable? Can you make money offering privacy, and NOT having an advertising-based model?
If you found value in this broadcast, you can subscribe to our show direct from iTunes here; and if you would be so inclined, please leave a positive review and customer rating. Thanks for listening to BTR!