Today’s guest was Nancy Treaster of Verint Systems. Here is a taste of the interview:
Nancy Treaster is the General Manager Strategic Operations for Verint Systems. On today’s show, Nancy, Todd, and myself discussed the following issues:
1. How Verint Systems is transforming its marketplace, and what you can learn from them.
2. An intensive and renewed focus on customer service, across all sectors. As well as Nancy’s theory as to why. And the critical role the VP of Customer Experience has in impacting market transformation.
3. Nancy says “You have to listen to your customers to inspire your evolution.”
4. How do organizations begin the decision-making process on where to invest in new ideas and technologies.
5. What are some critical things to think about when in the early stages of a start-up, and looking for venture capital.
6. Looking at the crystal ball, what innovations, ideas, concepts, and technologies should we be on the lookout for over the next several years.
7. Innovation isn’t just about how to make your product better, as in might certainly be with tech start-ups, but with large organizations, innovation can be applied to processes as well…
If you found value in this broadcast, you can subscribe to our show direct from iTunes here; and if you would be so inclined, please leave a positive review and customer rating. Thanks for listening to BTR!